Honey & Rowan - Werewolf Brawl

The sun was coming up as Rowan and Severin finished their brawl.


Rowan won, but just barely.

Rowan: Don't come near me or my family again.

He transformed back into his human form, a new scar across his left eye.

Before he could look for Melody, he was approached by a female werewolf.

Rory: You defeated the leader of the Wildfangs. That makes you the new pack leader.

Rowan: I don't want to be pack leader.

Rory: Then fight me for it! I was the rightful leader before he came along and tried to ruin this pack!

Rowan: I'm not going to fight you. I transfer the title to you. 

That seemed good enough for Rory.

Rory: Now I'll deal with Severin...

Rory: Your days are over here! Get out if you know what's good for you!

Rowan left his father to Rory to deal with and ran to where Melody was, hiding by one of the buildings.

Rowan: Everything is going to be okay now.

He explained everything to her - about why they had come and why she was so affected by the full moon. 

Melody was happy to finally understand what was going on. 

Rowan: Come on, we need to get back, your mother is probably worried sick.

But Melody stopped him.

Melody: Dad, there was a woman back there, in one of those buildings. I think she was hurt...

Rowan: ...a woman?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey - Romance

April - The Mother

Honey & Rowan - Since I Don't Have You