Honey & Rowan - Weird Night
Honey called Melody to let her know everything was okay and to see how things were going at camp. She missed them, but she was having a good time. Honey was glad.
That night, the cursed bite took its effect and Honey went on a rampage.
Well, it wasn't much of a rampage. She went into the kitchen and her and Rowan started howling.
I got a notification for the Full Moon Revelry, which being on the Full Moon I just assumed had to do with the werewolf pack, so I had them go. I did not realize this event came with Life and Death... and I also did not realize that they were no longer in Moonwood Mill. ๐ Anyway...
Honey ran to the festival, Rowan jogging along behind her. Had I known this wasn't going to be a werewolf party...I would not have sent a rampaging werewolf, but...here we are...
Honey took one look and ran right back out.
Rowan also decided against joining the party...
Rowan: .....
He grabbed some food and ran after Honey.
Honey: ...what is going on??
Rowan caught up to her.
Rowan: Let's just go down by the water and try to enjoy ourselves.
But then the full moon made them both transform.
I didn't have much control over them in this state so it was mostly just watching and seeing what they would do. I've never played with werewolves so it was all new to me.
And Honey went...somewhere??
I forgot to turn off the stuff from Innisgreen, so now on top of everything else Honey got imbalanced.
Honey got Hungry like the wolf and Night Wolf...so I guess she's nocturnal now.
Honey ran around until she found this crypt and it was at this point that I realized they weren't in Moonwood Mill anymore. ๐
They came to their senses, explored the crypt, and then went home.
Both of them: Let's never do that again...
I had to cheat the aspiration, because after the night ended it didn't check off "experience a full moon." I took it off of the permanent phase and it should be back to normal now. They finished Werewolf Initiate though and will work on Cure Seeker now.






















Comments
Post a Comment