Honey & Rowan - Transformation

Rowan ran until he found himself in Lake Lunvik. He didn't stop, he just waded in. He thought the cool water would help settle his nerves. 


But it didn't, it only made the anger in him pound harder until he felt his head might explode.
 

He left the lake and his vision turned blurry. What was happening to him?


Honey caught up to him then.

Honey: Rowan??

He responded with a piercing howl. Instinctively Honey ran away.

She had heard of this. Werewolf rage. He wouldn't be able to control himself. She braced herself, but...he ran past her, towards home.

She steeled herself. She had to follow after him.

Honey: He won't hurt me.

Rowan: Stay back!

Honey: No! You won't hurt me!

Rowan: This is all my fault! And now I'm no better than him. Look at me!

Honey: You're nothing like him.

Rowan: We left her! We left her alone...

Honey: She's not alone. She's with my parents. At summer camp.

Honey: You love Melody. And she knows it. That's why we're here. For her.

Honey: Rowan. Listen to me. We are going to figure this out. And we will go back home and be together with Melody again.

Rowan: I can't go back like this...

Honey: There's a cure. We can find it. For Melody too.

Rowan: I'm sorry. I'm sorry I put you through this.

Honey: I'm not. We're in this together. Just don't run off on me again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey - Romance

April - The Mother

Honey & Rowan - Since I Don't Have You