Honey & Rowan - Dinner
I finally remembered to put Honey in her new sweater. She'll probably keep it for next month too. Even though they will be in Tartosa. But I like it. :)
They all had dinner and discussed recent events, though not in too much detail as not to upset Celine, but Kristopher mentioned that Rory had run Severin out of town and was now the leader of the Wildfangs once again.
Celine was quiet, but a peace seemed to settle over her at the mention of Severin being gone.
Rowan was especially quiet during the meal.
Melody kept up most of the chatter. She was very happy to meet her Grandmother.
She gave her a hug as everyone finished their meal and cleared out of the kitchen.
Rowan was left alone with Celine. (Just ignore the fury effects lol).
Celine: Melody is lovely. I...I'm sorry, Rowan. I'm sorry I didn't protect you growing up...
Rowan didn't know what to say. It was probably the most motherly thing she'd ever said to him.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Later, Honey was feeling the lunar effects as well. She collected her last moon petal (so I can finally disable the permanent full moon), and she enchanted her Wolfsbane plant with some left over fairy dust from Innisgreen.
Rowan did transform and go on a run later. He uh...learned a new trick...
Hopefully a cure, Melody's birthday, and a move will be coming soon. :)










Comments
Post a Comment