Honey & Rowan - Confrontation
Melody was a little surprised when she got to Moonwood Mill. The place looked abandoned and run down.
Melody: This place is a dump...
Then she noticed a man standing near one of the abandoned buildings. Maybe it wasn't abandoned after all.
Man: Are you lost, little girl?
Melody explained that she wasn't lost - she was looking for her parents, Rowan and Honey Woods.
Man: I know your parents... Come with me, I'll help you find them.
Melody was unsure. It was exactly the kind of thing some creep would say.
Rowan showed up then, but he was still in his wolf form. Melody screamed and ran towards one of the buildings.
Rowan: Leave her alone!
Rowan might not have been able to challenge his father at any other time, but seeing his daughter in danger... He would do anything to protect her.
Severin: Well, well well... it looks like you had a wolf in you after all. This whole time I thought you were just a weak little kid.
Rowan: I'm not a kid anymore.
Severin: No, it looks like you had a little whelp of your own. Is she a wolf too?
Rowan: You won't touch her!









Comments
Post a Comment