Honey & Rowan - Back Together

Rowan took Melody back to the Volkov's home where Honey had been waiting. Melody ran and gave her mother a hug.  


Honey was so relieved to see her.

Honey: Are you okay? Are you hurt?

Melody: I'm fine, really. But...

Rowan came behind her, carrying the woman they had found.


Honey was surprised.

Honey: Who is she?

Rowan: ...my mother.

Melody: Can she stay here?

Katrina: She'll be fine here. The Collective will take care of her.

They all went inside and Honey went to call her parents.

She let them know that they found Melody and that she was safe.


It was quite an eventful day for them all. As far as they could tell, Rowan's mother was not a werewolf. She would stay with the Collective until she was feeling better. 

Thankfully, Honey and Rowan's small home had an extra bedroom, so Melody came home with them. 


I think they were both happy to be back with Melody. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey - Romance

April - The Mother

Honey & Rowan - Since I Don't Have You