Honey & Rowan - Research
I wasn't trying for a maintenance event, but Honey came home from a walk to find the front entrance flooded. She quickly called Panya.
Before he arrived, Honey and Rowan got to work fixing the broken things. Rowan had been teaching a lecture online and hadn't noticed the leak. This unfortunately interrupted his lecture.
They got things handled before Panya even arrived and he compensated them a measly 72 simoleons.
After that they hosted a potluck with some of the neighbors and some friends and family.
I don't think Wolfie gave Maple any cake. She was cute begging though.
The kitchen sure got crowded, but the guests didn't seem to mind.
They even got to catch up a little with Geeta. She's getting pretty old by now...
Oh my...
Irene did not like it.
Gramma Hattie was there too.
They got gold on the potluck and everyone went home. Melody finally was able to start on her school project. She was not very into it though and was feeling sleepy.
She decided to do some moonbathing instead.
I think one of their lot traits must be haunted because this happened while Honey was cleaning up.
Maple: I'm not the only one seeing this, right?
She did some dishes and then left.
Yes, Maple, I think you were the only one who saw her...
Honey went outside to check on Melody. She had fallen asleep.
Honey woke her up and put her to bed. Later though, Melody was sleep walking again.
This time Maple saw her and tried to tell Honey.
Maple: Maybe I'll try whispering to her like Ringtail does with his onion. Only, I don't know how to whisper...
Maple: Is this how you do it? Awooo!
Honey: Maple? Is something wrong? What's that howling noise?
Maple: This works too. Follow me!
Honey: Is Melody the one doing that howling? Melody? Come inside.
But Melody was asleep and walked past Honey and back to bed. Honey was worried.
Honey: Was that the howling the other night too? The locals did say there weren't many wolves around here. Just tigers.
She got on the computer and did some research.
Honey: Hmm...Moonwood Mill. Werewolves? Maybe they would know more... I need to talk to Rowan.
Honey: There's something going on with Melody...




























Comments
Post a Comment