Honey & Rowan - Goodbye To An Old Friend

Molly had lived a long and happy life, but she was showing signs that it was time for her to go. Considering she was Honey's childhood dog, she's lived quite a long time.


Thomas: Goodbye, Old Girl.

Margaret was nearby, too sad for words.

Thomas: I'll call Honey.



They will have a birthday party tomorrow to try and cheer everyone up. Honey and Rowan will age to adults, and Honey's parents will age to Elders. I may age up Maple and Shadow as well.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

On a happier note, I changed their looks for August.

Everyday: Shirt - Werewolves, Pants - basegame, shoes - also basegame?

Athletic: Just changed the shorts. Can't remember what pack they are from. I'm sorry!

Party: All werewolves except socks which are Prairie Dreams

Hot Weather: Shorts - Werewolves, Top - Backyard stuff I think

Cold Weather: Top - werewolves, the rest is the same

Her hair is back to this one - here

Rowan has a new Everyday look, all basegame except shoes are the forever friends event ones. Melody got a new hairstyle from Adventure Awaits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey - Romance

April - The Mother

Honey & Rowan - Since I Don't Have You