Honey & Rowan - Eventful Night
Later, the same night after Honey was abducted, she woke in the middle of the night.
Honey: I had a dream I was abducted by aliens...
Rowan: A dream?
Maple: That was no dream...
Honey: At least I think it was a dream...
Honey stopped when she heard a wolf howling.
Honey: Did you hear that?
Rowan: I'll check with the locals tomorrow to see if there are wolves around here. Maybe it was just a coyote? Let's try and get some sleep.
Honey: I'm just going to go check.
As she was leaving the bedroom she heard the back door click open and then shut.
Honey: Melody? .....Is she sleepwalking?
Honey: She's sleeping...
Honey went outside, but she didn't see anything unusual.
Honey: Did you see anything, girl?
Maple: If it's aliens again, I'll show them who's boss! Awoo!
Eventually everyone went back to sleep, but Melody was woken up by a monster under her bed which gave her the fear of the dark.
Even though she was afraid, she tried talking to the monster.
It did not want to be friends.
Maple: What's going on now?
Melody ran to her parents room. By this time, it was already morning. Honey was able to calm Melody down.
Honey: Hmm...
Melody decided to wait in her parents room until she thought it was safe to come out.
Maple: There will be no monsters on my watch!
Maple: It's safe. I'm going to sleep now. What a night.
Honey: Rowan, I think Melody was sleepwalking last night...
Rowan: We'll keep an eye on her for now. Hopefully it was a one time thing.
Rowan: It's the weekend. Let's do some exploring today.
Honey: And we can ask about wolves in the area.
Rowan: Where should we go first?
Honey: I heard there was a tiger sanctuary somewhere around here. Let's go check it out!

















Comments
Post a Comment