Honey & Rowan - Alien Abduction

 There's a few problems with the apartment. Honey discovered some mold and deployed a mold bomb, so that should take care of that. The beds are cheap and they wake up sore, so I think some new furniture may be in order. The neighbors are pretty nice though.


A Welcome Wagon came to greet them, and Jace was part of it as well as their upstairs and nextdoor neighbors. Jace was showing Rowan some pictures from Selvadorada.



Melody's friends were over as well (Yuna, Xicca, and Kara). They played hopscotch outside while the adults chatted.



And they can pick up their pets and feel the love again.


Rowan: Melody, it's getting late. Say goodbye to your friends and come finish your homework.

Everyone went home and Honey decided to take Truffle on a late night stroll, but she got abducted by aliens mid walk.


Truffle: Woof...what do I doooo?


Truffle: Awooo....bring back my hooman, you aliens!


Truffle: Bark! Bark! Don't you know who I am? I am Just Truffle!


Truffle: Oh...why did I say "Just Truffle"? I guess I'll just wait here...


Maple: Truffle? Is that you?


Maple: What happened?

Truffle: Mom! Aliens came and took our hooman! We must get her back!

Maple: Aliens? Are you sure?


Truffle: See? I told you!



Maple: Wow...that's the biggest frisbee I've ever seen...


Honey: Truffle...what happened? I feel a bit dazed...hmm, where are we?

Truffle: Mom, they've done something to her head! She doesn't remember the aliens.

Maple: Oh dear... leave it to me!


So Maple led her confused hooman back home. She couldn't wait to tell Louie and EmmaLou all about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey - Romance

April - The Mother

Honey & Rowan - Since I Don't Have You