Honey & Rowan - Relaxing

Rowan is finally in danger of losing his workaholic lifestyle! A couple more days of vacation ought to do it. Meanwhile, this is Honey and Rowan any time they get a moment to themselves. I guess he's not toooo focused on work.


They enjoyed some time on the slopes together. Melody tried out skiing.

She fell right away and lost a tooth!

This happened twice, but Melody still got this popup.

Apparently we have a little daredevil on our hands.

She kept at it and finally made it down without falling. 


She certainly doesn't look like she lost any teeth...

Later they did some more rock climbing practice. The gear helped, but Rowan was still struggling. He seems to be better suited to snowboarding.

They were sore afterward so they relaxed in the hot springs.



They've already had two public woohoo scandals, so I think after this Rowan is going to have to contact the information broker lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey - Romance

April - The Mother

Honey & Rowan - Since I Don't Have You