Honey & Rowan - Happy Birthday Melody

For Melody's birthday they all went sledding before having a birthday party.

 



~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I couldn't throw an actual party at their rental, so they just invited Tate and April and the baby, Ash, over to celebrate.

Honey finally got to meet her little nephew (because I kept forgetting).

Melody was blowing him kisses.


Then it was time for cake!


I gave her the Cool Kid on the Block aspiration because I've never done it, and since more traits in CAS was updated she has Loves the Outdoors, Self-Assured, and Hot-headed (thanks to that dormant wolf in her hehe).




I couldn't add the pets back to the household without ending the vacation, but it's okay...they are off adventuring with Em and Louie, which is why they are not pictured here. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey - Romance

April - The Mother

Honey & Rowan - Since I Don't Have You