Honey & Rowan - Fun on the Slopes

 With Melody tucked into bed, Honey and Rowan went to the slopes for some late night snowboarding. They saw Carly there and said hello.


They both got a Simmi and some gear.


Aw, Rowan. I love catching these autonomous moments.


I sent them up to the top of the mountain instead of to the bunny slopes by accident, so they tried out the easy slope first. Honey was very confident. 


It went okay, but she could not stick the landing.


Rowan did much better.

Honey wasn't happy.

She tried again on the bunny slope this time, but still crashed.

I don't think snowboarding is her thing. Let's try skiing.

Much better!


Next they checked out the info board and tried some rock climbing.

It was Rowan's turn to fall flat on his back this time. 

They decided to head back to their rental and purchase some climbing gear. Melody was awake and playing in her room. I'm thinking about aging her up soon.

And I caught the end of a sweet moment between Honey's parents.


Perhaps they will have a birthday party here in Mt. Komorebi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honey - Romance

April - The Mother

Honey & Rowan - Since I Don't Have You