Honey & Rowan - Facing Fears
Honey made these earrings and showed them to her dad who was very supportive - helping her get rid of her fear of failure. She's still dealing with her grief, but usually those moodlets are buried under other, happier ones.
Melody woke up very sore from skiing and with another loose tooth.
Pancakes for breakfast cheered her up though.
Rowan's trying to raise his rock climbing skill the easy way - by reading.
Melody: Mom, I'm going to lose another tooth, see?
Not sure what this was about, but after finishing her craft she got a fear of being inferior.
So she tried beating mom at rock, paper, scissors, but she lost. I realized that they are going to have to go to Gibbi Point for Melody to finish this aspiration because she'll need to play rock, paper, scissors for a collectible.
Sore or not, Melody was ready to move up from the bunny slope to the easy slope.
She was flying!
Honey autonomously thought she was ready for the expert slope.
She made it!
She did it again and I got a pic of her jump. I'm not sure why her skis keep changing colors.
They had some dinner and then got some selfies with Yamachan.
Rowan was being extorted for that scandal, so those scandal symbols kept popping up. I forgot to have him contact the broker.
The king jogged by - I'll have to have them do some rock climbing together with Phillip and Carly or something.
And Yamachan gave Melody a capsule.
They did another hike and were able to have an encounter with the kodama spirits. They walked right past them, but it still counted for their aspirations.
I was hoping I would have time for them to finish this vacation and then explore Ciudad Enamorada a bit before they move, but we'll see. The end of the month always sneaks up on me.






















Comments
Post a Comment